Wanderlust describes an irresistible desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world to understand one’s very existence.
The bucket list for travel just keeps growing day by day- insatiable. This was a list I came up with when I was 24 years old, not too long ago. Then, I thought it might be a good idea to list down some of the places that I definitely have to visit before I hit the age of 30 (not that there’s anything wrong with the age, just that setting targets would help motivate the cause more!)
Starting close to home, places I have to make a point to visit in Asia-Australasia…
Europe, where I managed to visit some of the beautiful cities and still many more yet to explore.
Somehow after New York, America no longer has the same pull over me as before, except..
8/10 countries still pending after three years! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING? Shall make it a point yearly to re-visit this post to inspire my following year’s travel plans!
Places I’ve Actually Been:
1) Singapore (always) -My HOMELAND
2) Malaysia (frequently)- The Neighbor with Equally Awesome Food
3) Jakarta & Lombok (2013/2014)- The Haze Creating Neighbour with Beautiful Beaches
4) Bangkok (2013/2014/2015)- The Shopping & Massage Haven
5) Taiwan (2008/2013)- The Land of Idol Dramas and Fantastic Good Street Food
6) Hong Kong/Macau (2013/2014/2015)- The Land of Dim Sum & Roast Duck
7) South Korea (2014/2015)- The Mecca for Shopping, BBQ and Idol-Spotting
8) New York (2012)- Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of
9) Boston (2012)- Yummy Lobster Chowder
10) Washington D.C (2012)- Cannot remember what happened there
11) Canada (2012)-Land of the Niagara Falls
12) Paris (2013)- Because Audrey Hepburn once said: Paris is always a good idea
13) Ho Chi Minh (2014)- The Land of Motorcycles
14) London (2013)- The Land of Ever-lasting Rain
15) Rome & Venice (2013) – Best Pasta on Earth
16) Ireland (2013) – Guinness & Fun
17) Munich (2013) – Bangers & Mash & Pork Knuckles Galore
18) Tyrol (2013) – Vineyards and Gorgeous Alps
19) Barcelona (2013) – Tapas & Nights That Never End
20) Phuket (2014) – Where Time Slows Down
21) Hanoi (2016) – Eat, Sleep and Chill
22) Seoul (2016) – Great Food & Good Looking People
23) Japan (2016) – Onsens and Sashimi Are Love
24) London (2017) – Wedding ❤
25) Phuket (2017) – Wedding Prep
2 thoughts on “Wanderlust: Travel bucket list destinations | 65CityGirl”
So many amazing places!
Such a nice bucket list! I hope you’ll be able to make it all come true till you get thirty! You’ll definitely make it happen! 😉